Wednesday 10 August 2011

Dog Days of Summer

Wow, it's so hard to believe how fast summer is passing by.  It is a busy time for all of us yet it is supposed to be vacation, isn't it? 

I hope you have all had a wonderful summer so far and are remembering to be good to yourselves as well.

It is important to make time, take time for yourself to rejeuvenate and fill your spirit so you can be the best you!

What do you do to relax? How do you find your inner peace and sanity?  Do you take care of you when you are sick?

I'd like for you to answer the questions above in the comments section so we can share with each other.  I'll look forward to hearing from you.

Until next time,

Val

1 comment:

  1. I like to read to relax and I enjoy working in my home office with some smelling candles going. As for inner peace and sanity, I no longer hold grudges - I've learned from experience that that is bad news. Let it go! I work at being flexible, trying to go with the flow as much as possible. I do take care of myself when I am sick. I can shut down, rest, and take whatever aids are necessary to get well quickly. When we continue to do too much it takes that much longer to recover and we are actually down longer than necessary.

    ReplyDelete