Thursday 16 August 2012

The Nurturing Project - A New Start

Well, I did cut down my little plant as you can tell.  It had gotten so top heavy, as you saw in my last post, that I didn't really have much choice.

Sometimes what we need is a new start.  Getting rid of old habits and behaviours, perhaps limiting time spent with people who are not our greatest supporters, or making changes in a romantic relationship that really isn't working anymore.  That doesn't necessarily mean ending the relationship though sometimes that is the ultimate decision.  Otherwise, work at rekindling feelings, spending time together, TALKING about what works and what doesn't.  I know from experience that that is not always a possibility but in many cases it can be a start.

I'd like to think that my little project has inspired some to see what needs feeding, nuturing, pruning in their lives and enables them to make some changes to enjoy a happier, healthier self and relationships around them.

Until next time,

Val

No comments:

Post a Comment